An International Oil and Gas Operator is currently looking to hire an ESP Completion Engineer in Duhok. The ideal candidate must have 10 year+ experience with hands-on installation of ESP pumps on the rig.
- Support and advice on all aspects of ESPs to ensure delivery of safe and environmentally sound ESP engineering solutions on time and within budget.
- Respond to any troubleshooting job requested by SR & NR monitoring team s if they fail to restart the well normally during day or night time.
- Lead ESP commissioning (along with the ESP monitoring team, ESP vendor and the Wells ESP team), ensure the pump is running at recommended parameters and the VSD is set properly.
- ESP well optimization requested by the Subsurface ESP team.
- Coordination of surface equipment preparation & repair / replacement.
- Support handover of ESPs from wells team to projects and operations. Ensure effective handover procedures in place
- Ensure Lessons Learnt are reviewed and actioned
- Arrange and witness DIFAs for all pulled equipment.
- Ensure equipment orders in place to support ESP installation schedule
- Monitor and coach staff & contractors in an international safety culture and expectations.
- Work with subsurface team to ensure delivery of ESP installation candidates to meet production targets.
- Assurance of the technical integrity of the operations and compliance with in-country law, corporate policy, international standards and guidelines.
- Audits of ESP suppliers – Iraq and internationally
- Support ESP supplier performance management reviews
- Significant experience with operating ESP pumps
- English Speaking
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability in computer use and MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Be Able to demonstrate knowledge of the oil industry
- Strong team player ad ability in a similar leadership sole