MSELECT is looking to hire a Contract Administrator for an international oil service company, 5 years of experience in contracts with oil companies is must, fluency in English and Kurdish is requested.
- Knowledge of the contract terms.
- Monitor preparation of contacts
- Draft letters to suppliers according to contract term (important).
- Monitor contract progress with suppliers.
- Preparation and maintenance of contracts reports.
- Preparation, accounting and maintenance of OSnD Report (overage shortage and discrepancy report)
- Participation in site visits with suppliers
- Pre-claim activities, and control of execution.
- Participation in clarification meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 5 years of experience in Oil&Gas contracts.
- Detail-oriented character, without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to travel when required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.