Mselect is looking to hire a NSD Equipment Operator for one of its Oil & Gas service clients to be based in Erbil to be responsible for safely and efficiently performing diversified tasks relating to NSD equipment rig-up and rig down and to the safe operation of the NSD equipment package during connections and associated floor operations.
- Performs field execution of NSD jobs in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Practices safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable QHSE guidelines. Follows prescribed NSD operational and safety procedures.
- Actively participates in pre-job safety meetings.
- Works closely with drilling crews and service providers.
- Under close supervision, repair, overhaul and pressure testing where appropriate, all NSD equipment including lines, valves, hoses and side entry subs.
- With mentoring perform preventive maintenance checks and service.
- Maintain company issued tools and develop knowledge and skill in their use.
- Extensive travel to customer’s locations and field support of on-going operations will be required, including international locations.
- Schedule flexibility may be required to meet Customer drilling schedules.