One of our major Oil & Gas clients in Erbil is seeking a Pipeline Mechanical Supervisor for a project of 6 months. The scope of the position is to Manage and Supervise daily pipeline activities of sub-contractors including pipe laying, welding, bending, coating repairs, installation of typical pipeline equipment. Fluency in Kurdish and English.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or very close equivalent
- Experience in the installation of pipelines (and / or piping) and mechanical equipment on oil & gas installations and pipelines
- Familiar with pipeline equipment (side booms etc.)
- Familiar with pipeline standards and codes for welding, coating, installation and testing
- Familiar with and versed in HSE implementation on jobs (Risk and job safety assessment) would be an advantage
- Overseas experience would also be an advantage
- Preferred 10 years + experience but not less than 8 yrs.
- Must have fluent Kurdish and good written English