Position title: Director for Commodity
Reporting to: Chief Engineer.
Location: Erbil, business trips to Singapore and Moscow.
- Control and organization of planning and management of oil transportation through the pipeline on the basis of received nominations, schedules, instructions for intake, transportation and supply of crude oil.
- Control and organization of metering of crude oil intake, transportation and delivery.
- Control over provision of oil quality in accordance with specifications.
- Organization and control over technological process of crude oil transportation.
- Ensuring the control of the main technological parameters of the operation of oil pipeline facilities;
- Control and analysis of oil transportation balance within the entire pipeline system and its individual sections.
- Control over approval of the timing and procedure of planned works, pig launching and receiving, control over the progress of scheduled works carried out according to the agreed schedules.
- Development of proposals to optimize the operation of the oil pipeline system in order to ensure maximum availability, optimal operating conditions, reduce the number of stops of pumping equipment and energy costs.
- Participation in the work of Tender Committee within assigned business duties.
- Control over organization of accounting, inventory and technical maintenance of quantity and quality measuring instrumentation in organizations.
- Participation in development of corporate Technical Policy.
- Interaction with counterparts (oil shippers and Botas).
- Education: higher technical;
- Experience in the role of manager at least 5 years in organizations of pipeline oil transportation;
- Experience of managing the main oil pipelines, the oil depot, the receipt and delivery of oil in the system of main oil pipelines
- Knowledge of international requirements in the field of management of technological processes in the implementation of oil transport through the system of trunk oil pipelines; knowledge of international standards in the field of pipeline transport of oil
- Organizational skills, negotiation skills, the ability to make independent decisions, high efficiency, sociability.
- English advanced