MSELECT is urgently seeking a Document Controller for a real estate development company in Sulaimaniya. The candidate should have 1 to 2 years of experience in administration, hold a BA degree and speak Kurdish and English fluently.
Physical processing of project documentation and distribution of same and associated filing by subject, package, and project element. Secretarial job including letter writing, logs, issuance & general assist & support immediate supervision in office operations & direction as required.
- Directly responsible for the handling of in-coming and out-going correspondence, drawings, specifications, reports, and the departmental distribution of drawings and documents.
- Preparation of transmittals and receipt acknowledgements for documentation and distribution of same, for drawings and documents being processed.
- Assist with entry of transmittal data and the follow-up and expediting of associated documents and shop drawings/contract drawings.
- Assist with the preparation of status reports, monthly reports, and the assembly of supporting documentation for as required by the project.
- Maintain project filing and records.
- Perform reception and secretarial duties activities as required.
- Provide support services for their departments.
- Act as liaison between the supervisor and others (i.e., departments, external contacts, clients, etc.)
- Oversee/process day-to-day administrative items such as business correspondence, meeting minutes, etc.
- Compose and/or edit/distribute letters, memos, reports, etc. on time.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and PowerPoint.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Maintain familiarization with all current projects, clients, owners, architects, engineering firms, consultants etc.
- Acts as Personal Assistant to the Project Manager.
- Computerized and manual documentation.
- Ensuring calls and matters that arise are taken care of as soon as possible.