MSELECT is looking to hire an E&I Technician for an international oil and gas operator in Kurdistan. Candidates must have a minimum 3 years of experience in electrical systems, control systems and PLC’s within the oil and gas, petrochemical or power generation industry. Kurdish fluency is a must, English must be advanced.
- Preventive maintenance routines on process control instrumentation and electrical distribution and control systems
- Installation of temporary electrical power supply and lighting systems
- Trouble-shooting and repair of process control instrumentation and electrical distribution and control systems
- Preparing and planning maintenance tasks including ordering spares, support services and developing risk assessments and work permits
- Interface with projects with regard to construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning of new equipment
- Test and repair of faulty electrical and electronic equipment
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Minimum 3 years industrial experience in electrical systems, control systems and PLC’s
- Maintenance experience in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Power Generation industry
- Must be available to work on off-shift hours, on a project or emergency basis
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.