Mselect is looking for an Electormechanical Engineer for one of its International services clients to work on a 6 day project in Erbil, Kurdistan.
- Leadership: Provide a technical leadership role within the Engineering department to solve mechanical and thermal challenges at the box and/ or board level.
- Design: Responsibilities include box-level and board-level mechanical design, with consideration given to shock and vibration requirements. Additional requirements include heat transfer modeling and design, especially heat conduction and thermal radiation in box-level systems. Experience with industry accepted Engineering software packages is required.
- Process Improvement: Join the decision and tradeoff process for issues that cross other discipline boundaries.
- Optimize: Work with the design team to develop creative approaches that favorably optimize design trade offs for various elements of a design such as product cost, performance, feature set, time to market, and technical risk.
Job Qualifications - Education/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Applied Sciences is required. Graduate degree desirable.
- Approximately seven or more years related engineering experience.
- Experience in Military/Aerospace industry a plus.