MSELECT is seeking a highly qualified administrator to assist the President of a leading holding company in the Kurdistan region to be based in Erbil. Occasional travel and fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic are required. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business and Management/Administration or related) and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
To provide high-level administrative, clerical and secretarial support to the President and company by handling information requests, and preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, scheduling meetings and travel and other such duties as required.
· Manage and maintain President’s schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and hotel bookings as required.
· Conserve President’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, emails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
· Maintain President’s appointment schedule by planning, scheduling and confirming meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Take, type, and distribute minutes of meetings, routine correspondence, and reports.
· Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
· Enhance President’s and corporation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· University Degree or relevant training and qualification.
· At least 2 years' professional work experience.
· Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook. Minimum typing speed required.
· Knowledge of administrative, clerical procedures and business principles.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail, confidentiality, planning, organization and time management skills required.
· Must take initiative and be reliable.