MSELECT is looking to hire a Finance Manager for one of the Industrial Clients in Sulaimaniyah. Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is required.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Monitor & analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration?
- Knowledge in concrete, cement and other related construction materials technology
- 5 years work experience in a manufacturing environment.?
- Complete understanding of the cement manufacturing process?.
- experience in accounting or finance and the design and implementation of financial applications such as SAP planning tools.
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Possess a general knowledge of construction and A&C products, industries and a solid understanding of the market, competition and business opportunities
- Excellent sales/customer service skills – dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the desire to seek solutions
- Knowledge of the industry, marketing, quality products and customers service (dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers)