MSELECT are currently looking for a Finance Manager to be working with one of the famous healthcare international brands in the world. The candidate will be working in Erbil and must have at least 6-7 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Responsible for the financial planning for the company, including the development and implementation of the annual budget
- Oversees the accounting activities ,Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of accounting staff (including, but not limited to, reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities to Ensure timely and accurate submission of all financial reports and all regulatory, tax and other financial returns in line with IFRS, and the Company’s reporting requirements.
- Makes and implementations recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Assign and audit the work of accounting department.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation, of financial data.
- Performs internal audits of accounts payable, payroll distribution, fixed assets.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to the finance division’s activities and achievements to be submitted to management.
- Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates, and determining the appropriate training needs and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with concerned human resource personal.
- Analyses cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business executives, analyses financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas
- Fluency in English is required
- University degree in Business Administration or Economy.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in similar positions..
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation (directly reporting to the Country Manager, functionally reporting the HQ Finance Director).