MSELECT is looking to hire a Finance Manager for an FMCG client in Erbil. Candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience and fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to Management
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Branch operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Coordinate with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience in Financial Management & reporting.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst or controller in FMCG sector is a plus.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software or ERP systems.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Ready to travel to all company branches all over Iraq.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years relevant experience
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process