MSELECT is hiring a Fleet Manager for an FMCG client in Erbil. Candidate must have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG sector and fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Should have been exposed to workshop activities and control mechanisms spares, repairs, preventative maintenance, refrigeration, etc.)
- Should be familiar with optimizing routes distribution and control mechanism on all distribution activities.
- Solid personality and adaptive to all cultures working within the Group
- Exposure to IT solution for handling and managing the Fleet is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced scheduling and logistics approach are a must
- Experience in handling a fleet of trucks, trailers, fork-lifts, and various vehicles
- Exposure to FMCG products in all or any combination of Soft drinks, Dry, Chilled and Frozen products is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in any management or related field
- Managing workshop activities covering mechanical, refrigeration and preventative maintenance, etc.
- Optimization and maximization of utilization of all types of vehicles within the group
- Setting up an IT system for control and monitoring of fleet movements
- Responsible for coordinating with supply chain for all logistical scheduling, deliveries, etc.
Years of Experience
- 5+ years
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process