MSELECT is currently looking on behalf of a large holding group provider for a Hardware Engineer with 3-5 years of experience to be responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware to be based in Erbil office. CCNA, CCNP and MCDST certificates are required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and oversee the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly.
- Identify and isolate defects.
- Design and develop the software systems that control computers.
- Design and test circuits and other electronic components.
- Test work and refine processes.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes.
- Analyze information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
- Design support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom, integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Retrieve data for analysis of system capabilities.
- Candidates must have graduated in IT Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in this field are required
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCNP
- Microsoft MCDST
- Candidates should have knowledge and be familiar with EMC and NETAPP Solutions