MSELECT is looking to hire a Functional Consultant – Oracle FLEXCUBE for an international holding group in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Provide engagement delivery services for banking solutions.
- Services include identifying needs, developing, influencing and implementing proposals.
- Able to lead, support and participate on project teams.
- Assist in Product Walkthrough (PWT) of Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal and Direct Banking.
- Capture business requirements of the bank including functional gaps.
- Capture customization requirements for gaps with no work around.
- Assist in Functional Training of FLEXCUBE for bank business core team.
- Perform Functional Parametrization of FLEXCUBE using the requirements provided by the bank.
- Capture and configure reporting requirements of the bank.
- Capture and configure advice requirements of the bank.
- Assist in data migration.
- Assist in UAT testing requirements.
- Assist in Live-cutover and Go-Live activities.
- Provide post-live support as needed.
- In depth knowledge of Retail and Corporate banking operations, as well as channel operations.
- Ability to articulate functional solutions for customer requirements for Core Banking solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Arabic speaking is a plus.
- Experience in handling data migration business activities for core banking transformation is a plus.
- Experience with FLEXCUBE at functional level is a plus.
- Willing to travel and work abroad for the duration of the project at client sites, including in Iraq.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.