International Oil and Gas company is looking for a Site Security Officer Supervisor to supervise the Site Security Officers including assisting in the development of the SSO operational capability and general translation requirements. The Site Security Officer Supervisor will be working on rotation of 2 days on / 1 day off and based in Basra, South Rumaila.
The primary role of the SSOS will be to interface with the onsite Site Security Officers (SSO’s) on matters of daily administration and logistical coordination. Secondary roles will include assisting in the development of the SSO operational capability and general translation requirements.
- The Professional management of the assigned SSO’s.
- Assist the ROODSSM in developing the enhanced operational capability within the Iraqi national element of the security team.
- Collate the annual Performance Management System (PMS) SSO’s reports.
- Collate the Weekly and Contraband reports upon the respective DS.
- Oversee the administrational requirements of the SSO’s upon the respective DS.
- Provision of daily supervision of the SSO’s assigned to the respective DS.
- Assist the Lead SSO Supervisor in the development and maintenance of SSO shift rotas.
- Act as the primary focal point for all the daily SSO operational transport requirements to and from the respective DS.
- Where required, assist with the on the job training of new SSO personnel.
- Oversee the site specific HSE briefings to staff and visitors upon the respective DS.
- Additional responsibilities likely to include but are not limited to: assistance to ROODSSM/Lead SSO Supervisor in the provision of task specific support and the ROO Investigations team and general translation tasks.
Criteria & Qualifications
- Iraqi national.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Personable and patient, ability to strike up rapport with both local and international people.
- Calm under pressure and able to resolve disputes firmly but fairly.
- Previous experience of working in commercial security is preferable.
- Presentable, physically fit, diligent and self-motivated.
- Good presentation skills – delivering site induction
- Computer literate – MS Word & PowerPoint