MSELECT is looking to hire a General Manager for one of the mobile distributor clients in Erbil, 8-10 years of experience is requested with 2 years as General Manager before, fluency in English is must.
- Proper managing the organization to maintain the three top objectives of profitability, sustainability and growth.
- Continuous development towards smooth, effective and Lean operation.
- Determining the key roles and positions of personnel in the organization, with updates in accountability and job descriptions.
- Determining the key functions on all personnel, teams and departments, with proper and measurable KPI’s, then to hold the people in charge with regular and positive performance reviews. Followed by performance evaluations and proper actions.
- Scope look on the market trends, rival and substantial moves, in order to secure the best market, share and company’s position.
- Determining the key success factors of the company, along with the company’s current position, future vision and market challenges.
- Indicating the concerned factors for all the company’s stake holders, and working for ultimate satisfaction of them.
- Long-term customer satisfaction plans, maintenance and relation.
- Develops an annual business plan and budget in line with the company's strategic direction.
- Develop and recommend an integrated plan to raise the company's market share and increase profitability.
- Plan the company's marketing and promotional activities to improve the company's image and increase sales.
- Establishes the objectives of the company and determines the methods and procedures for achieving such objectives.
- Develop pricing plans based on market analysis, competitors and marketing plans.
- Set goals for the company and work to achieve these goals through direct control of the operations of each department.
- Review and check regularly the work procedures followed by department managers, and make sure that they conform to the standards adopted in the company and recommend the necessary improvements.
- Directs the sales of the company to achieve the highest distribution and promotion of products and maintain an ideal level of stock.
- Direct all marketing functions to ensure the achievement of the company's goals and strategies.
- Decides and evaluates all factors that may affect market planning, such as economic climate, competitive situation, sales trend and legislative actions in the country.
- Regularly visits branches and sales staff to keep abreast of working conditions that affect the company's operational productivity.
- Assess the performance of all managers and seek to improve their skills.
- Reviews staff performance appraisals, proposes salary increases, and promotions.
- Ensures clarification of responsibilities and authorities for all supervisory levels within the company.
- Review and approve the financial data and analysis of the company and the explanations required.
- Receivables are reviewed periodically.
- The expenses of the Company shall be based on purchases and expenses, in a manner not inconsistent with the powers of the Board of Directors.
- Experience of at least 8 years in senior management positions.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Preferably Masters.
- Eight to ten years’ experience in the same field, with a minimum of two years as general manager.
- High leadership abilities and skills.
- Personal strength.
- Load work pressure.
- High communication skills and negotiation art.