Mselect is looking to hire an HR and Admin Officer for an international industrial company in Sulaimaniyah. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role. Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
Tasks & Accountabilities
- Recruiting Process (Screening candidates and doing the interviews).
- Responsible of following up on employees’ performance and proper implementation of disciplinary actions.
- Delivering induction training for new staff (Values, Culture, Inspire, Company History, SHE …etc.).
- Maintaining and updating Personnel files.
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave balances.
- Preparing and updating Job Descriptions in cooperation with concerned parties.
- Determining the requirements for internal/external trainings and finding the adequate trainings.
- Responsible for health insurance files and correspondences (related to staff).
- Preparation and follow up of PDR systems as per client guidelines.
- Responsible for conducting surveys (Employee Survey) as per client guidelines.
- Organization of Local OPCO meetings.
- Preparing and Planning of social / employee events.
- Responsible for preparing monthly Payroll sheets for white and Blue collar employees.
- Responsible for preparing monthly social security reports as per social security requirements and following up with company lawyer on social security related matters.
- Responsible for all EXPAT employee’s files including travel arrangements, visas, work permits and residency related matters and following up with the company lawyer on such issues.
- Responsible for travel arrangements and airplane bookings and hotel bookings of company guests.
- Responsible for the overall running of the reception operation.
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with Iraqi Labor Law.
- Maintain and update current organizational chart and current staff contact list, and monitor / control actual number of staff to be in line with the budgeted HR plan.
- Any other Admin and HR new tasks requested by the company.
- University degree in Business Administration with previous experience of 3 years in the same area.
- English proficiency is a must (Arabic would be also a big plus).
- Excel and MS office knowledge is a must.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.