Mselect is urgently looking to hire an HR Assistant for an international development organization in Erbil. 1 year of relevant experience is required. Kurdish and English fluency is a must.
- Assist in identifying relevant problems and issues and in formulating implementation oriented solutions.
- Further developing instruments and assisting in introducing innovation and change.
- Assisting a specific administrative officer with his/her tasks as instructed.
- Assisting with the recruitment procedure.
- Archiving and DMS.
Generals Tasks and Services
- Assists in drawing up job descriptions and requirement profiles.
- Assists with recruiting (identifies existing client HR resources in the country and/or region.
- Writes job advertisements and ensures publication in appropriate print and/or online media).
- Assists in organizing the selection process (e.g. interviews).
- Assists with notification of unsuccessful applicants, documents the selection process, archives the documentation and enters the data in existing HRM systems.
- Helps prepare documents service requests and enquiries.
- Assists with developing HR procedures and instruments.
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed.
- Organizes and compiles information materials.
- Labels files in accordance with client filing rules.
- Follow up and archive the Observer assessment sheet for selecting of national personnel.
- Completes forms and tables in accordance with specific instructions from the administrative manager.
- Assists in organizing the evaluation process (information on schedule for the staff assessment and development talks, filing forms, monitoring documentation on qualification requirements and professional development etc.).
- Assists with training materials (including producing materials or planning rooms for induction events for new staff).
- Filing documents in reference files or DMS in line with client’s filing rules.
Other duties / Additional tasks
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Required Qualifications, Competences and Experience Qualifications
- BA in business administration, university degree in law or sociology or comparable degree.
- Professional experience: initial experience in this area.
Other knowledge / Additional competences
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
- Basic knowledge of national labor and social law.
- Basic knowledge of HR management, initial work experience desirable.
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- Strictly confidential handling of all HR issues.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.