MSELECT is looking to hire a HR Manager for a telecommunication company based in Erbil; the candidate must have a bachelor degree and a minimum 5 years of experience in the same field. Fluency in English, Kurdish, and Arabic. This role is based in Erbil.
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5 years of HR Management experience
- Hold BA degree
- Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic
- Human Resources Management skills
- Benefits administration,
- Performance management,
- Communication processes,
- Compensation and wage structure,
- Supports diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment Law