MSELECT is looking to hire a HSE Officer for one of the leading providers of solutions to the oil and gas and construction industries to be based in a field near Zakho, Iraq.
- Provide day to day HSSE activities in accordance with client and company requirements.
- Ensure adequate implementation of HSSE procedures and operation control procedures while work is being performed.
- Lead tool box talks
- Conduct safety briefings and prepare task based risk assessments.
- Perform spot checks and ensure all the control measures are implanted.
- Project job safety training as and when required.
- Ensure effective implementation of permit to work system.
- Maintain all records as required for implementation of HSEE procedures.
- Local candidates are accepted.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is required.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.