MSELECT is looking to hire an Infrastructure Manager for an international oil operator to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
The selected candidate will ensure that the Field activities are executed to meet all the requirements as laid out in SoW and Contracts including Project Specifications, Drawings, Procedures, Safety and quality documentation are adhered to.
- Mentoring National staff to improve their understanding and technical knowledge of the work processes and procedures
- Establish scope of work documents to allow tenders to be issued, perform technical and cost bid evaluations and make recommendations to select the contractors.
- Participate in the implementation and control of Field Execution Strategies
- Participate with Scheduling Engineer, in approving the schedules and associated Progress Measurement systems.
- Participate in the approval of the contractors Quality Plans, ITP’s and associated Method Statements
- Ensure correct records and dossier are being developed and kept up to date for both contractors and within Client Team
- Monitor the quality performance of the contractors against the requirements of the contract and SoW
- Actively promote and follow Company HSE standards across the work areas
- Take leading role in the site activities to ensure milestone goals are achieved
- B.Eng Civil Engineering
- 10-15 years minimum experience in Civil / Infrastructure Project Management
- 20 years’ experience in relevant Civil / infrastructure works
- 10 years plus overseas experience
- Middle east experience
- Office and Site experience
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Structured and organized approach
- Good planning skills
- Hard working with strong drive to achieve targets and milestones
- Being comfortable in both office environment and leading the Site campaign
- Ability to mentor and interact with local work force
- computer skills.
- Team player, able to manage multiple interfaces with Team.
- Ability to execute work scopes maintaining fully focused on HSE objectives
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.