MSELECT is looking to hire an Infrastructure Manager for an International Oil Operator in Erbil. Minimum 6 years of related experience in the oil and gas industry. English fluency is a must.
- Infrastructure Manager organizes and manages the process of integrated planning of work, resources and schedule as part of the implementation of the Company's plans for the construction and upgrade of infrastructure facilities, oil treatment process and evacuation of oil and gas
- Develops the contracting plan for contractors: benchmarking and compilation of a register of potential contractors and suppliers, participation in the preparation of tender documents and the preparation of requests for a technical and commercial proposal
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 6 years of related experience
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluent English and Kurdish
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.