The Integrated Planning Engineer is a contract position with a duration of 12 months.
The position shall take ownership of all Integrated Activity Planning required for coordinating all activity planning activities across the BU Kurdistan Production Operations PSC’s, namely Tawke, Peshkabir, Fishkabour, Benenan and laterally, Baeshiqa. The position shall also facilitate coaching and mentoring of Erbil based Operations Support Department National staff so they can take over all activity planning activities on contract expiry.
- Coordinate all requisite input into the 90 day plans;
- Provide focal point for all planning matters with respective ‘delivery’ functions: Drilling, Projects and Operations;
- Issue 90 day activity plans in a timely and effective manner;
- Act as plan entry ‘gatekeeper’ ensuring all activity planning inputs are acceptable in terms of gate entry requirements;
- Coordinate with Field Based Production Operations staff to ensure plans are optimized and effective (safety optimized and production deferment minimized)
- Coach and mentor Production Operations National staff on the use of planning software, specifically Primavera (version P6) and MS Project embedding the capability into the organization
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Primavera planning software;
- Good ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Trustworthy and ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Key interface management skills;
- Presentable person to deal with office functions;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word);
- Interdepartmental coordination.
- Strategic planning
- Good communication skills