MSELECT is looking to hire a Human Resources Trainee to be based in the Erbil Head Office. We are seeking a bright and energetic candidate with the necessary attitude who can work with minimum supervision.
Typical work activities
The role is demanding and requires a dynamic person with the high attention to detail. The main duties involve, but are not limited to:
- Assist the HR department with creating and maintaining employee files, scan, copy and organize the paperwork both in hard copies and in electronic formats.
- Assist the HR department with answering phone calls from employees.
- Assist the HR department with answering emails from employees.
- Take responsibility, under the supervision of the HR Manager, for databases tracking attendance and leave requests from employees.
- Monitor and update the accuracy of personal data of employees.
- Using templates, assist with employee letters as needed.
- Assist with monitoring and implementing benefit schemes to employees.
- Any additional duties within the company as assigned by your supervisor.
- High standard of spoken and written English, Kurdish/Arabic is an advantage.
You will be provided with full training from our training division, MSELECT Academy. The role is based in our head office in Erbil.
We base our selection criteria on attitude, work ethics, attention to detail, personality and a willingness to help the team.