MSELECT is hiring a Service Manager for one of the biggest automotive companies in Iraq to manage and operate the dealership service in a customer focused and efficient manner ensuring the achievement of the overall service objectives and standards. The candidate will be based in Baghdad.
- Plan and sets department’s goals and objectives.
- Develop the annual department plan ensuring goals and objects are clear and aligned with the overall Service and organization’s plan.
- Monitor business records, quality, come backs, productivity and complaints
- Report and analyze the department business achievements monthly and annually.
- Manage efficient workflow within service center
- Work with the parts department as appropriate to ensure proper stocking of high use parts.
- Ensure that all warranty claims against a manufacturer are dealt with in accordance with guidelines laid down by the concerned manufacturer.
- Assure proper repair order flow to satisfy warranty/dealership/business office requirements
- Meet with Iraq service manager at least once a month to review current service department performance, set future performance objectives, promotional activities or any other matters
- Take decisions for buying the necessary workshop equipment’s and insure that they are in proper working condition
- Assist in development of annual service budget for use in connection with annual sales forecast
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Enforce safety standards in facility
- Participate in Interviewing candidates for service department.
- Develop, coach, motivate staff and ensuring that individual facilities have the required skilled and experienced personnel to meet their objectives
- Maintain customer satisfaction index rating above that of manufacturer or dealership average
- Communicate with customers before issues arise and get involved in escalated customer issues
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with customers to encourage repeat referral business
- Ensure good communication with the internal customers (other departments).
Other Skills Required
Bsc. Degree in mechanical engineering with automotive specialization.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in service activities.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in service management activities.
- V. good English language
- Good business writing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent Service Selling and Negotiation skills.
- Excellent ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
- Ability of meet the deadlines and achieving the targets.
- Professional appearance.
- Customer service.
- Previous industry knowledge of overall operations, management and wholesale relations (preferred)