Our client a major FMCG and distribution company is currently looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to be based in their offices in Baghdad. The ideal candidate will manage the sales team and manage several sales activities.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by executing regional sales and implementing strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales including warehousing and logistic operations in the respective region.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base, building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and identify growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company