MSELECT is looking to hire an Area Sales Supervisor for one of its international FMCG clients in Furat Al Awsat (Najaf, Karbala and Hilla) with minimum 3 years of experience in sales.
- Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales of responsible sales team
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Provide guidance of sales advisors daily, monthly, and quarter work plan in accordance with the formulated strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieve and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Manage Sales advisors team to ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Recruit new staff into team focusing on strong sales competencies and ensure that they perform well through coaching and monitoring skill
- Conduct regular sales and business reviews to evaluate Sales Advisor performance
- Lead the top-to-top meeting with key customers to ensure strong relationship and remove business obstacles, aligning with long term company direction
- Graduate with Bachelor degree.
- 3 years’ Experience in Area Sales Supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, Leadership skill, and developing customer.
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages is a must.