An Erbil-based local NGO seeks an experienced Administration and HR Director/Manager to help for 3-6 months, and potentially for a long-term position.
- All aspects of personnel management including helping to establish and improve systems for a growing staff.
- Assistance managing payroll and allocations among various budgets and grants.
- Assistance with grant management; basic administrative and office management for a growing NGO including managing office equipment, inventory, office supplies, organizing calendars and meetings, cars and drivers, paying bills.
- Coordinating closely with Finance Manager and Procurement and Logistics Officer.
- 2 years plus HR and personnel administration for a NGO, preferably international.
- 2 years plus administrative and office management for an office
- Fluent in English and Kurdish, spoken, reading and writing; Arabic is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills including emails, Excel, Word, and basic databases.
- Supervising staff, a plus
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.