MSELECT is looking to hire a Laundry Boy for a service company for an oilfield in the north of Zakho.
- Wash and dry resident clothing and facility linens.
- Checking items before washing for damage or stains.
- Deliver all resident laundry as designated.
- Ensures that all clothes and linens are mended and ready to wear/use.
- Assures the availability of using water and chemicals to remove stains before processing.
- Sorting items according to color, size and type of fabric.
- Tagging items with bar codes or computer chips for easy identification.
- Loading items into machines.
- Adding cleaning agents and setting controls.
- Finishing items by drying, pressing and folding.
- Processing orders, sending out invoices and updating customer databases.
- Delivering laundered items back to the customer.
- 3 years of experience.
- Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.