Mselect is looking for a IT Coordinator for one of its clients which is an automotive manufacturer, to be based in Erbil with below details:
- Provide the expertise within the field of ISIT
- Support local users with ISIT related matters
- Being the primary contact person regarding IS/IT related services and support, both from external suppliers and the company's internal (Head Office in Sweden)
- Administer the company's Iraq home page
- Maintain and develop the IT network. (Hardware and infrastructure)
- Maintain data security, firewall, virus protection, spam protection, email accounts, VPN access, data back-up and hardware within the company
- Setting standards for what IS/IT related products the company uses
- Responsible for the purchases of IS/IT related products
- To be involved in the implementation of the company's Common Systems and other ISIT related projects
- Develop the IS/IT function to be supportive for defined processes
- Contribute to a new and better normal situation through continuous waste elimination and working methods improvements
- Other ISIT related matters
Note: “IS/IT related” refers to software, hardware, web, infrastructure, services and telephony
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in computer science, engineering, business administration or related discipline.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above
- In-depth knowledge of current IT technologies and state-of-the-art practices, particularly in project management. Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Proficiency in MS Project.