MSELECT is looking to hire a Lead Drilling Engineer for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 5-7 years of drilling experience. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
- Will be accountable for drilling engineering and contracting activity to support the planning and execution of full field development drilling operations
- Liaise with the drilling team, subsurface engineers and service company engineers to ensure delivery of high quality well planning activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant drilling engineering experience
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Strong understanding of international engineering principles
- English and Kurdish fluency is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.