One of the international companies in the retail sector is looking for a Logistics Specialist with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field to lead and manage the business unit/area, to be based in Erbil. Fluency in English and Kurdish are required.
- Management of the product acceptance processes in our distribution centre in Northern Iraq.
- Updating stock level and being responsible for the stock accuracy.
- Management of the shipment processes according to requirement and demand of our stores.
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse operations (product acceptance and shipment).
- Previous experience in retail.
- Fluency in English and Kurdish. Turkish is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Logistics or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP software and MS Office applications.
“Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process."