MSELECT is looking on behalf of a major global Oil and Gas company in Basra a Logistics Specialist, 3-4 years of experience in the same position is requested, the candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English.
Actively participates in the day-to-day operations of the ROO/SOC Customs Clearance team
Implements and ensures compliance of ROO & SOC Processes
Builds and maintains a robust relationship between ROO Logistics Team and SOC Customs Clearance Team
- Accountable for daily communication between ROO HQ based Logistics Team and SOC Customs Clearance Teams
- Assist’s in expediting the Customs Clearing process for goods at various Iraq ports of entry
- Accountable for producing reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to track progress of Customs Clearing items versus requirements
- Will assist in the early identification of issues where delays in Customs Clearance may impact delivery of projects for Rumaila, and will work with the ROO HQ Logistics team in implementing mitigation plans
- Will implement approved document control processes to ensure compliance with both ROO HQ and SOC audit requirements.
- Undertakes due diligence in helping to mitigate delays in delivery of safety critical items
- Develops a balanced set of measures and monitors performance for the team
- University degree and 3-4 years of experience in same role or equivalent in a PSCM, business or technical subject
- Strong HSE management leadership skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills across a wide range of cultural environments
- Strong evidence of use in Microsoft Office Suite of applications including Access databases
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.