MSELECT is looking to hire a Material Coordinator for a logistics and warehousing provider in Erbil, 3 years of experience in the same field in requested, fluency in English is a must.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Checking inventory for the items received
- Receiving and signing the delivery tickets once shipment received at warehouse
- Inspecting, counting, and matching with the shipping documents or purchase order
- Coordinating with Logistics supervisor and updating the received items on daily basis
- Inventory and audit all existing materials on company demand
- Plans, organizes, and implements inventory operations and procedures; supervises, and physical Inventory Count.
- Reviews receiving records, maintains receiving records on file
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in warehouse management and inventory
- Strong skills in English language (written and verbal)
- Arabic language is an asset
- Excellent in computer skills (MS Offices) and relevant inventory system
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.