Office Manager - provides administrative support for the efficient operation of the office, engaging with all managers, employees and contractors as required to ensure a positive and productive working environment.
- Proven experience as an office manager or administrative assistant.
- Highly trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all business matters.
- Hard working, adaptable and willing to take on challenging tasks and schedules.
- Knowledge of office management systems, office equipment and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English and Kurdish, Arabic a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Administration or office-related positions.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.