MSELECT is looking for an Area Quality Manager for an international industrial company based in Karbala. Candidate must have relevant experience within the field of ready mix concrete, hold a Bachelor’s degree in Materials or Civil Engineering or other related discipline and must speak Arabic and English at a professional level.
- Manage the Area Central Lab Manager.
- Manages quality technician’s team of the area.
- Implements the Quality Manual and Quality Procedures.
- Responsible for mix designs cost reduction (design + optimization).
- Participate in the raw materials selection and characterization.
- Analyses QC results & track Key Performance Indicators for concrete and raw materials using the company tools.
- Pro-actively drives the Implementation of Value Added Products.
- Technical support to the sales team and site assistance.
- Minimizes the consequences & contributes to management of product related customers’ claims.
- Trains Technicians, Sales Representatives, Batchers and Drivers on quality issues and procedures.
- Manage the process of periodical raw materials stock control.
- Engineering Degree (Materials, Civil Engineer,) or industry equivalent of education and experience.
- A minimum of ten years Supervisory/Managerial experience working in a similar environment.
- Ability to Perform Risk Analysis.
- Familiar with IT Systems for Quality (Lab Mix and BC Mix).
- Well versed in the basics of concrete usage in the Building Industry.
- Familiar with construction techniques, building codes and standards, sustainable construction and Market segmentation.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency with various computer applications is a definite asset.
- Good written and verbal communications in Arabic and English.
- Strong analytical skills, research, problem solving and decision making.
- Good time management, self directed, uses time wisely, can attend to a broad range of activities.