MSELECT is currently looking for a Paralegal Assistant for an international business consultancy firm. The successful candidate will work in Baghdad,Iraq, 3 years of international experience is required with fluency in English and Arabic.
Position main duties:
The candidate is expected to perform as a dedicated international legal consultant for client prominent major U.S. And international clients dealing with international contracts and Iraqi legal requirements daily. Candidates must have experience in reviewing/analyzing and drafting commercial contracts; must have excellent communication skills all around in English; must be fluent in English and Arabic; (fluency in Kurdish is a plus); must be loyal, have a good demeanor and be willing to engage foreign government officials and international companies with impeccable courtesy and professionalism; former law firm, international study and international experience is a big plus.
• Bachelor's degree or Master of Laws.
• Preferred to have any degree from UK.
• Certificates from UK for Practice and training in law.
• Preferred to have work experience in UK.
• Proficient in working effectively in a fast-paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
• Time management and task prioritization.
• Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
• Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
• Skilled in data entry and data processing.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office.
• Skills with Mac computer.
• Operational knowledge of the functioning of various office equipment including scanners and printers.
• Expert in maintaining productive written correspondence with Clients.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven collaborative skills to facilitate team work.
• Proficient In the study of the company's affairs and customers.
• Strength of performance in giving legal opinions.
• Demonstrated ability to build report quickly.
• Customer oriented attitude towards work with profound ability to interact effectively with others.
• Good attention to detail with ability to develop time-lined project blueprints.
• Proven ability to comprehend and follow instructions accurately.
The candidate needs to be fluent in English and Arabic, (Kurdish is plus)
Only applicants meeting the criteria above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.