- Analyze the sales every month/ area/ outlet, to measure the efforts of the team, identify strengths and weaknesses,and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitors and follow-up on competitors’ prices and sales strategies.
- Monitor and be responsible for monthly spending plan to guidelines and to effectively manage the budget allocated for the local sales team.
- Support projects.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Sales roles.
- Kurdish and Arabic fluently and some basic English (reading and writing).
- Excellent MS Office and other software skills required.
- Preferably a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering.