Mselect is looking to hire a Partner Sales Manager with minimum of 5 years of experience for one of our international educational service clients to be based in Tehran, Iran.
- The Partner and Accounts Team will achieve student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of Agents and Feeders across all Brands.
- This role will manage depth relationships with Key Partners, contributing to their sales strategy and team leadership.
- The role owns responsibility for the service experience and delivery and profitability of these clients.
- Development & execution of region/country sales plan in collaboration with Student Recruitment Manager.
- Primary point of contact for all Partner programme enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximise leads.
- Represent centres/brands at exhibition and recruitment events – Partner NSE targets achieved.
- Manage agent spend to ensure that the ‘cost- to-serve’ is at a productive level
- Manage agent network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved agent satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis.
- Identify agent growth opportunities and risk profile – active management of Account Plan.
- Identify, select and on-board new agents
- Develop implement and manage Account Plan to support Partners achievement of NSE targets.
- Identify and recommend new agents and new recruitment opportunities
- Align with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes.
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- Serve as country representative for SG in the designated country, ensuring day-to-day operations maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Management of day to day operations. Resolve issues on strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel which impact customer service and performance in the country.
- Produce business performance reports in line with the operating rhythm
- Lead client facing activities and oversee all NSE recruitment activities in the country
- Drive initiatives to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures to raise the bar on business performance delivery.
- The role will include significant interaction with the individual Operating Divisions, Distribution Channels and the Corporate Team, as well as with clients globally.
- It is anticipated there will be some requirements for travel.
Qualifications & Training
- Tertiary educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Normally 5-10 years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
- Experience leading a team in building and maintaining a key account management sales process.
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements
- Experience in managing sales, budgets and projects within a marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and the ability to work with a team through change
- The ability to lead teams in a global, matrix environment
- Building relationships and the ability to influence across all levels of the organizations both internally and externally
- Has good business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- The ability to think globally and out of the box
- Strong sales planning ability around developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans for a portfolio of customers
- Decision making, problem solving with strong negotiation skills
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.