MSELECT is looking for a Plant Manager to be based in Sulaimaniya, for one of our clients an international industrial company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and organize the daily operations of manufacturing plants.
- Oversee employees, production and efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Maintain optimum operation by assigning workers, creating and keeping work and production schedules, hiring and training new employees, collecting and looking through data to find places of waste or places of improvement.
- Monitor worker safety and plant safety, monitor the production equipment to make sure that it stays in good working order, and repair or replace the equipment when needed.
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to insure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Coordinate the hiring and training of all manufacturing personnel.
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Work closely with the Environmental Health and Safety Manager to ensure all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace for our employees.
- Maintain and support a superior safety and housekeeping program, including all timely communication initiatives.
- Develop and execute the plants manufacturing budgets.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Sc. in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 years as Production Manager in a large manufacturing company.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must speak Kurdish, English and Arabic.