One of our Oil & Gas service clients is hiring a Process Engineer with extensive knowledge of Hydrocrackers for one of the oil fields in Kurdistan. 10 years of similar experience with international clients required. Travelling costs and accommodation will be covered by the client. This is a rotational position.
- As discipline engineer responsible for provision of the required quality technical services.
- Review Statements of Requirements (SOR) and Project Initiation Notes (PIN) to assess technical suitability and compliance with standards. Develop alternative technical solutions to meet the End User objectives.
- Carry-out concept and engineering studies, design, scopes and preparation of engineering documents as per approved standards / procedures.
- Verify and sign-off technical designs in accordance with approved standards.
- Review project execution strategies for alignment with discipline and technical requirements.
- Deliver timely service to meet the project requirements.
- University Degree in the Chemical Engineering & Equivalent.
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience
- A broad technical and managerial knowledge base, coupled with multi-disciplinary depth of skills in Process Engineering.
- A high degree of original thinking, judgement, critical analysis, and problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong written and oral skills to effectively articulate ideas to team members and contractors from abroad spectrum of disciplines.
- Excellent communications and Management skill.
- Excellent leadership and Team building skills.
- High level of competency in use of computers.