- Acts as coach and mentor for all Trainee Process Operators.
- Focal Point for delivery and monitoring of TPO OJT training.
- Responsible for recording all delivered OJT training.
- Responsible for training TPOs in accordance with Credan CAP JCP’s.
- Carries out competency assessments as per CAP process.
- Assists in reviewing operating procedures and rewriting if necessary.
- Assist Operations during shutdowns, plant upsets, as required.
- Provide assistance to Project and Engineering teams as required.
- Ensure compliance with PTW system within given area of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance to all CreDan HSE policies and procedures.
- Delivers OJT training as directed by Training Specialist.
- Records delivered OJT Training and Reports to Training Specialist.
- Carries out unit competency assessments in accordance with the CAP process and directed by Training Specialist.
- Identifies and addresses TPO competency gaps.
- Assists in reviewing LPG plant operating procedures and suggests improvements / amendments if necessary.
- Assists Operations during Shutdowns , plant upsets as required.
- Assist Project and Engineering teams as required.
- Exhibits and maintains excellent working relationships with all CreDan staff.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required
Recognized diploma in Chemical or Process Operations. Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering would be beneficial but not essential.