We are currently looking for a Production Planners WHs Leader to be working with one of the internationally famous Dairy factories. The Production Planners will be working in Erbil – Kurdistan.
- Ensuring the raw and packing materials are satisfied according to quantity & quality standards.
- Controlling the stock level properly
- To monitor raw & packing material stock handling and arrange for deliveries as required.
- To control and update receiving and issuing documents. Conduct daily; weekly; monthly and quarterly inventory checks recording counts on SC program and PO program and keeping records of closing and opening stock.
- To keep warehouse in clean condition.
- Any other work required by Dairy Plant Manager
- Check GRV’s against delivery note & receiving.
- Coordination & Cooperation (regular meeting) between the section within dairy plant for better performance
- To determine and implement Training Requirements of his section.
- To work in line with the company way.
- With management capability
- Good leadership skill
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to deal/ and negotiate with suppliers
- Be able to contribute on Material System improvement
- Graduate of Business Administration or Industrial Engineering from reputable university
- At least 10 years preferably in a Dairy Factory or other Food Factory.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Reduce Material Loss, and Packing Material Loss based on OGSM requirement.
- Over time minimization
- Less on RM stocks as per OGSM requirement
Job Specific Conditions:
- Frequent communicating with Purchasing Department and Suppliers through supply chain.
- Negotiation and transaction with Suppliers.
- Audit and evaluation of Suppliers’ performance.