MSELECT is looking to hire PSCM-Team Lead for an international oil and gas client in Basra, 5 years of experience requested in procurement and supply chain department, the candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English.
- Leads a line-facing team focusing on day-to-day procurement transaction and delivery of services and materials
- Implements PSCM common processes, to enable efficient and compliant procurement transactions
- Establishes, identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities on procurement processes, policies and procedures
- Develops and implements Category Management and Contracting Plans
- Leads strategic sourcing of delegated categories
- Leads supplier performance management, including facilitation of Performance Review Meetings
- Deliver robust cost management and minimize business risk through ensuring rigorous contract management controls
- Routinely communicates openly and with integrity with key business stakeholders to align direction between PSCM and the internal customer directions
- Develops a balanced set of measures and monitors annual performance and resource plan for the team, ensuring that all enablers are available to deliver the plan.
- University degree
- 5 years of experience in a PSCM, business or technical subject.
- CPS, CIPS or MCIPS qualification
- Creates a working environment that recognises expertise, encourages
- high performance and entrepreneurial risk taking to land pragmatic solutions to complex business issues
- Significant PSCM experience gained leading teams in a project environment in Drilling & Completions.
- Managing significant spend typically up to $ 500 million per annum
- Leading procurement strategy across international operations
- Working across disciplines and cross-functional teams
- Strong management leadership skills Experience of:
- Procurement & execution in complex international environments within the Oil or gas industry (e.g. major Projects, engineering, or construction, or production operations and support)
- Engagement in complex negotiations with international suppliers
- Experience of delivering to other time zones and cultural environments
- Developing and working through multi-disciplinary teams of 3 - 15 people with an international spread
- Mitigating and managing risk through effective negotiation to deliver consistent quality and safety
- Contract and supplier performance management
- Driving process execution and review for continuous improvement opportunities
- Developing global framework (service) agreements
- Strong influencing and communication skills across a wide range of cultural environments
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.