We are looking to hire an International Store Auditor with minimum of 5 years of experience for one of our international retail clients in Erbil. Fluency in English is required, Turkish is an advantage.
- Auditing the Store activities according to Audit criteria to check whether they are in compliance with existing Store procedures, memorandums and legal regulations.
- Participating in store inventory counting as Head of Inventory.
- Sending the audit and inventory reports to their Function Manager and the related departments.
- Examining audit and inventory reports when necessary.
- Reports inappropriate situations to their Manager during the audit and inventory process.
- Preparing reports as per the audit and inventory analysis results.
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish is required, Turkish is an advantage.
- University degree is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in store management or store operations auditing.
- Knowledge of corporate procedures, regulations in retail operations.
- Ability to use system tools (retail store and retail software).
- Ability to use technical tools (handheld terminals cash registers).
- Understanding of POS (Point of Sale) and stock management software integration.
- No restriction to travel in Iraq and abroad.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.