MSLECET is currently looking for a Quality Assurance and Quality Control Coordinator to be working with one of the major Oil & Gas operators to be based in Erbil.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of relevant API, ASTM, DS-1, ISO, NACE Specifications.
- A familiarity with wellhead, drilling and completion equipment.
- A familiarity with OCTG, Premium Threaded Connections and Drill Pipe Inspections.
- Knowledge of Metallurgy, Welding, Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience associated with quality management within the drilling and completion industry.
- Ability to work independently with a small measure of supervision.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Good organizational skills to complete assignments with varying degrees of complexity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the various Chevron and External stake holders that are located though out the world.
- Must be a team player.
- Responsible for ensuring that material and equipment is fit for purpose and complies with the applicable Chevron and Industry specifications & certification.
- Conduct evaluations on new/existing supplier’s capability through technical/compliance audits.
- Ensure KRI requirements for ‘Fit for Purpose’ equipment are meeting or exceeding their contractual obligations.
- Ensure inspections are carried out in a timely manner.
- Provide necessary QA/QC awareness training.
- Support Business Unit on material / equipment failure analysis (Root Cause Analysis & Non-Conformance reporting).
- Engaging with Drilling Superintendents, Leads/Engineers, third parties service providers, manufacturing facilities, Fab Yards, warehousing and logistics providers, may involve trips outside of Iraq (Kurdistan).
- Responsible for ensuring that material and equipment is fit for purpose and complies with the applicable Company and Industry specifications & certification.
- Must be able to work independently.