MSELECT is looking to hire a Receptionist and Admin Assistant for an industrial client in Sulaymaniyah. Candidates must have at least 1-3 years of related experience and fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
The Receptionist & Admin Assistant position is responsible of performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Receptionist & Admin Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing company’s general administrative activities.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office & direct them to the appropriate person
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls to related person
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange transportation, accommodations, and prepare vouchers Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and scanning Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
Bachelors’ degree in Business and Administration or related field.
1-3 years of related experience proven as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (English is a must & Arabic is preferable)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks Customer service attitude
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.