MSELECT is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for one of its major international FMCG clients to be based in Basra.
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by executing regional sales and implementing strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales including warehousing and logistic operations in the respective region.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintain and expand customer base, building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and identify growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree or above in Business or related fields.
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Previous experience in FMCG industry is an advantage.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.