On behalf of its international banking client, Mselect is recruiting a Sales Manager to be placed in Baghdad, Iraq. The positions requires some Transaction Banking skills and experience with the ability to learn and grasp new skills quickly. Someone who is well aware of the current market and has good communication skills with a friendly attitude. If you think you have the qualifications mentioned below, click apply and seize this opportunity to take your career into a different level.
-This role is based in Baghdad, Iraq, and reports to the Country Head of Transaction Banking, Iraq.
- Transaction Banking Sales are responsible for driving the bank’s Transaction Banking services and solutions in line with the bank’s Iraq strategy plans to build sustainable revenue growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working in collaboration with the Iraq country team to build sustainable transaction banking business for the bank’s Iraq franchise.
- Developing and managing relationships with network clients, local financial institutions and government related entities.
- Developing in-depth country and client knowledge and sharing it for both new business development and management of client risk.
- Gathering market intelligence including understanding the competitions' capabilities.
- Building relationships through frequent client meetings and discussions covering product innovations as well as market and industry developments.
- Developing and executing a strategic sales plan.
- Providing feedback to product managers for developing market specific products.
- Generating cross-selling opportunities by maintaining strong working relationships with other lines of business across the network.
- Working with the global transaction banking teams in other countries to take end to end ownership of the sales process.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Very good knowledge of transaction banking products - trade finance, cash management, liquidity and the ability to position these as a package.
- Good knowledge of other corporate banking products would be an added advantage.
- Existing relationships in Iraq and familiarity with the market preferred.
- A willingness to work in Baghdad or Erbil, Iraq.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to travel frequently within the MENA region as necessary to perform their role duties
- Understanding of the regulatory environment in Iraq.
- Working with the highest integrity and ethical conduct.
- Arabic language skills preferred. English language skills essential.